Saturday, January 12, 2013

Organized? Who me?


I would like to be but there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish all the organization that is needed in my life. I ran across this weblog by a lady named Jenn, she calls her blog “mama jenn”
Image

OMG to be that “organized” is a bit too much for my little brain. I write this blog by “the seat of my pants”, just sort of sit down at the keyboard and hope something develops. I sort of knit like that too, I get an idea of some project and start knitting.
One day my son was watching me knit and as I was casting on stitches he asked what I was making. And at that point I was not quite sure. Then he looked at me and said “you don’t even know what you are knitting”. I confess I have knit something and then let it develop into a project. For me this is the fun part and it is my hobby. There are no rules! The knitting police is not coming by to to check.
However the “blog” police is out there and I better watch what I write! As I found out in one milli second they can pull the plug. 

No comments: