Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stitch n' Pitch

And a great time was had by all....








The lady tells me that she is going to blog her "nachos" so I say let me get my camera and blog you blogging your nachos..... so it went last night at the Dodgers baseball game. It was Stitch and Pitch night.

Dodger Hot Dog and a Soda.....


Garlic Fries........ I did steal one but it was not quite as tasty as they smelled....


Laurie from "Crazy Aunt Purl"

Faith and Laurie looking very cute!



Frank taking pictures of the crowd!

And the ladies right behind us
I think those were clip on lights to help see the wee tiny little stitches of the needlepoint they were working on.




2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Yayy! Yippee! Thanks for taking pics! Looks like a great time!

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

Oh you got great pictures! I got a picture of you that I'm gonna post over on my blog! Yay nachos! :-)