Saturday, March 17, 2007

I just couldn't resist....


From the Bitch and the boy.

She conned me! Hoodwinked, bamboozled and hornswoggled me!
You know how much I hate to take a bath I don't need to go into that tired subject. So SHE decides that I'm dirty again and of course I run the other way.

Then she starts talking to me in this really sweet "butter wouldn't melt in your mouth" sort of way. And SHE goes into this lengthy explanation of why I have to be clean. SHE used the sweetest words and made it all sound so exciting and so wonderful SHE actually convinced me to jump in the shower and refuse to come out until I was clean.

SHE told me that unless I smelled good nobody would talk to me or pet me or even pay attention to me. That SHE was too embarrassed to take me out in public!

And if I looked like a homeless raggedy dog somebody might take me to the pound, whatever that is I don't know but it did not sound good.

So it was Shampoooooo!
Washy, Washy,
Rinsy, Rinsy,

and Dry Dry.... Shish I hope I don't have to do this again soon I hate to get wet.

Oh SHE is so annoying I don't know how I put up with her.

I'm not letting the boy blog today because he is terribly boring, he loves baths.

2 comments:

Yarnartist said...

What sweet little kisses! How did you get her to like your computer screen?

Laurie Ann said...

Poor girl. Her self esteem doesn't seem to have been effected, though.