Friday, January 12, 2007

My Dentist Retired and.....

Dr. Rota Came back! Yippie! Here is the post I wrote about a year ago and have been going through agonies trying to find another dentist. What a difficult job for me who to trust? I am so picky and dentist phobic that it started to become a major problem. All I could do was pray that my teeth would hold up until I found somebody. Then I heard a rumor that Dr. Rota might come back that he missed all his patients and wanted to work again. Good news for me and sure enough I have a tooth ache right on cue.
My fears of many many years have come true. My favorite dentist of 30 years has retired! Oh no my teeth, he is the best! But I wish him well. It is hard when you so totally trust a dentist for such a long time and it ends. Our teeth are so precious they have to serve us for a long time (hopefully). Some of my friends have lost teeth and what a nightmare not to be able to chew well.... Shish that is the worse. So young people out there take the advice of this senior citizen: TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH! You won't be sorry.

Dr. Rota, a former UCLA professor and now retired dentist, has lectured around the world and appeared on television regarding his 30-year investigation of illnesses related to dental mercury filling.


I'm still not out of the woods because Dr. Rota will retire for good one of these days and again I will have to find another dentist, so my search goes on. I cancelled an upcoming trip to Europe so I can have dental work done by Dr. Rota. I have had Dr. Rota as my dentist for over 30 years. Once I find somebody I like I am loyal!

No comments: