Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Help I can't stop....


I can't seem to stop knitting socks! Yet another pair, this one camouflage in case I'm in combat. You never know it's a jungle out there!



I knit tight stitches and there are no holes here! Used 5 tiny needles size 2 and just knit like a "Whirling Dervish".



Yes I made 2!



The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts "Socks that Rock" 100% superwash merino lightweight wool. Nice and warm and soooo soft and comfy. Thank you Brandi! It was a gift and it came from one of my local yarn stores Wildfiber. About $25 dollars for 360 yds. But maybe I could have gotten the yarn slightly cheaper online right from the Blue Moon site but it was instant gratification and by the time I would have paid for the shipping it would have cost the same.

You can never have too many socks and yes most of them are $Pricey$. But heaven to wear!

1 comment:

Yarnartist said...

Hi Ana,
Yes, you will blend right in to a purple and yellow jungle! (grin)Cute socks. And if you think that's fun to knit, try gloves!
A Mano has Socks That Rock for $20. Before I left on my trip, they had just gotten a new shipment. Yesterday it had dwindles waaay down.
Hope to see you soon,