Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend Happenings........

Went to a "flea market" my husband is an avid collector and I just tag along. I do ask him not to buy anything that does not fit in his pocket, I don't care how much he spends but we have no more room at the house for anything but more yarn that is!

About an hour south from where we are so it's giving me lots of time knitting while he is driving. This way I miss the "terror" of his driving. Not that he is a bad driver but he loves to "muscle" his muscle car. If you know what I mean. But I digress...

There was my favorite button lady and she says Oh I'm so glad to see you I've been saving these just for you! They are YOU!

Right she was.

Now what project .... they are just spiffy. She was right I do love them and bought them without a bat of an eyelash.

No comments: